I am a certified copywriter, offering health and wellness copywriting services, specializing in email marketing, blogs, scriptwriting, and copy consulting.
My focus is health, wellness, and spiritual copywriting.
Book your FREE 20-minute consult to get started!
Curious about my work? Check out my copywriting examples or visit Hot Off the Press for my latest articles and blog posts!
Are you a writer, copywriter, creator, or freelancer? Grab support tools for your business here, or sign up for my writer’s community here. (I’d love to have you!).
Have a question or need help? Email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting – I’m glad you’re here.
If you’ve found me, there’s a good chance you’re looking for writing and copywriting services. You’re in the right place.
I’m a writer and I help health, wellness, and spiritual businesses & practitioners strengthen their brand, sales, engagement, and customer relationships with stellar email marketing and SEO-optimized blogs.
As a busy health & wellness professional, are you bogged down with writing stress?
As a small business owner, are you pressed for time to write all the content you need for your growing business?
Do you cringe at the thought of coming up with ideas for blogs and emails?
This is where I come in and take all that stress away (and save the day! Yay!).
I offer four copywriting services: email marketing, SEO-optimized blogs, scriptwriting, and copy consulting.
I help tell the story of your health and wellness business so you can make more money, grow your list and influence, and benefit more people.
If you’re here, you may struggle with these common writing-related problems:
- No time/energy to write all the content you need for your business, service, or clients.
- Difficulty describing or articulating what you offer and how to reach the right audience.
- Stress over sales copy or what to talk about in a blog.
- Promoting your business feels like a drag because the writing part feels heavy or insurmountable.
- Lack of ideas for emails, blogs, customer sales funnels, or scripts.
- No interest in writing because it’s not your passion – your business is.
- Failure to craft effective content that is valuable to your audience, clients, or customers.
- Low sales, engagement, or bookings because the writing is not grabbing your audience.
This is where I come in!
As a writer, I will help you craft the emails and blogs you need for your business, clients, or services.
As an SEO copywriter, I add a dash of internet magic so all copy is searchable online.
As a health, wellness, and spiritual copywriter, I can help you solve the following problems:
- You’re a small business owner and want to grow your email list.
- You work at an agency and seek great blog content for clients or brands.
- You run a small brick-and-mortar store and want to stay in touch with your customers through newsletters.
- You’re launching a class, workshop, or retreat and want to get the word out.
- You have a wellness podcast and you need more listeners.
- You’re a doctor who wants to add a weekly blog to your website to grow your clinic’s influence and patient list.
Because I have a passion for health, I specialize in health, wellness, and spiritual copywriting for email marketing, blog content, and scripts.
My philosophy is that great writing translates.
This is how I can help you.
As a writer, I craft mindful and heart-centered copy for your business which has the power to increase sales, engagement, and trust.
I include SEO on your blogs so what you offer can be found organically by search engines.
I simplify complicated medical and wellness-related information so it’s accessible and hands-on for readers.
I can provide the following types of health and wellness copywriting for your email marketing, blog content, and scriptwriting needs:
- Mental health
- Copywriting for creative & spiritual entrepreneurs
Why should you work with me?
I know my stuff, I’m reliable, and I’m fun to work with.
These are some problems great copywriting can solve:
- Low or unengaged website traffic.
- Low open or click-thru rates and high bounce rates on emails.
- Low conversions on your direct response copy (like email captures).
- Decreased interest in your service or brand from current customers.
- Lack of passion or drive for your business because of marketing snafus.
- Low energy and high stress you feel from online marketing burnout.
Email marketing and SEO-optimized blogs will help you grow your current customer base, help people easily find you online, and allow for passive income as you expand your influence.
Through personal experiences related to health, I have learned valuable information about:
- plant-based eating
- stress cycles & anxiety
- cancer treatment & prevention
- sexual wellness
- energy work
- holistic medicine
- yoga & stretching
- women’s health
- mental health & awareness
- the brain & brain training techniques
I use all this experience in my writing.
I also research the heck out of anything I put on the page.
What’s included when you work with me:
- SEO optimization (where applicable)
- Consumer research
- Scholarly research on all topics
- Clear CTA’s
- Added value for current clients
- Killer copy that captures attention, creates trust and increases engagement
Below, you’ll find all the ways I can help you as well as the button to book a discovery call and the steps to book work.
I’ve also listed the companies I’ve written for and the links to all my online content, so you can get a feel for my work and style.
Thank you for visiting and please reach out if you have any questions!
As a health, wellness, and spiritual copywriter specializing in email marketing, blogs, and scriptwriting, I can assist you by:
- Creating an email sales funnel you can be proud of.
- Generating new leads and providing value to current clients.
- Helping your site place higher on Google with SEO-optimized copy.
- Creating organic reach that will gain customers who really want what you offer.
- Increasing your conversion rates and open rates.
- Creating a professional online presence that gives you peace of mind.
- Freeing up your time and energy so you can do the work you love.
- Writing active voice scripts that will capture your audience’s attention and gain you loyal followers.
Here’s a little bit of my background, which I draw inspiration for all my work:
- I’m a lifetime writer – my work has been on stage, in print, and online.
- I worked in publishing at Condé Nast Publications and gained valuable experience with sales, branding, and marketing at titles like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Bon Appétit, WIRED, and many more.
- I own a spiritual business and know the ups and downs of entrepreneurship – I am in your corner because I’ve been there.
- I am a former Solution Provider with Constant Contact and was a keynote speaker at their Get Down to Business event in Los Angeles. I know the trends of email marketing and it’s one of my favorite pieces of copy to write.
- I’m a member of Write Your Way to Freedom, an ongoing copywriting program with continuing education created by Sarah Turner, who is an experienced medical copywriter, and my mentor.
- I love what I do and enjoy helping clients succeed, grow, and thrive in their businesses.
I hope you decide to take this journey with me.
Work With Me
When you become my client, you become my priority.
Here are my guarantees when we work together:
- Open & clear communication
- Deadline fulfillment
- Expert SEO inclusion in all applicable copy
- Creative marketing ideas & collaboration
- One round of edits for polishing
- An infusion of new energy into your business
- Peace of mind
- Quality writing with heart
I am very pleased to offer the following health, wellness, and spiritual copywriting services to help you grow, deepen, and expand your health business or practice.
Research-backed & SEO inclusion to help your website place on Google and drive traffic to your site. Companies with active blogs typically receive 67% more leads.
P.S. If you would like my blog sent straight to your inbox each week, you can sign up for my Wellness Roundup HERE.
Email Marketing – Copy Only (no design)
Grow your list, attract new clients, and provide added value for current clients. Existing customers are 60-70% likely to buy from you again – nurture that relationship with emails.
Email Marketing – Newsletters (design included)
Grow your list, attract new clients, and provide added value for current clients. Existing customers are 60-70% likely to buy from you again – nurture that relationship with emails. This service includes designing a full newsletter with copy.
Scripts for podcasts, webinars, speeches, interviews, or radio. Keep your event or podcast in an active voice and engage listeners with what’s relevant to them and their experience.
Not sure about your SEO skills? Can’t tell if your copy is good? Don’t worry — I can help!
Booking Writing Services
Interested in booking copywriting services?
First, we book a 20-minute discovery call — this is your free consultation. (The button to book this is below).
This is my chance to ask questions so I can understand where you’re at in your business, where you would like to go, how I can help you, and what kind of copy you’re interested in.
I start with one test project with new clients.
After the test project is done, we will assess how we both feel and if/how we would like to move forward with more projects.
It’s that simple!
Book your FREE 20-minute consult below.
I have provided email newsletters, press releases, website copy, event marketing, blogs, and sales funnel emails for the following companies:
Blogs, Articles, and Direct Response Copy
My writing can always be found on the following sites:
When I was contemplating who to collaborate with, I remembered Elizabeth. As soon as I reached out, everything was effortless. She met me online for a quick call, asked me some key clarifying questions, and addressed my concerns.
Within a few days, she combed through my book, highlighting problem areas and offering suggestions where needed. When writing a spiritual book, the energy of your collaborator matters, and Elizabeth added a beautiful, light energy to the project.
Elizabeth has really given me the confidence to share my work with the world. I’m grateful to have crossed paths with her through that article in Elephant Journal months ago, and I look forward to working with her again in the future.Anouk Ange, The Oracle of Light Deck & Guidebook
Elizabeth performed essential work in marketing a 17-minute short film for our independent production company. She shaped an effective press release and developed a multi-platform marketing strategy. Results included acceptance into ten film festivals, some very positive reviews, press coverage, and more than 10,000 views of our trailer across various digital platforms. Elizabeth is smart, thorough, creative, responsive, strategic, and knowledgeable and I couldn’t be more grateful that her formidable talents served the film so well. Thank you, Elizabeth!Hunter Lee Hughes, Fatelink Productions
Elizabeth is a newsletter genius! The newsletters she creates for my business blow my mind. She knows Constant Contact and understands how to use it for its maximum social media potential. She has exceptional creative skill and remains up to date with the latest email marketing trends. I recommend her highly!Mary Sala, Living at Flashpoint
As a fellow writer, there is one person I always send my work to for feedback and that’s Elizabeth. For several years now, Elizabeth has helped guide me on content, SEO, and other creative brainstorming ideas. Her advice has resulted in new business (and as a result great reviews). I am eternally grateful for her expertise and will continue to be!Sena Eicher, Ambiance Matchmaking
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a health and wellness copywriter do?
A copywriter writes words encouraging readers and customers to take action, whether it’s to buy something, sign up for a newsletter or lead magnet, or entice people to learn more.
Copywriters research pain points and what problems need to be solved within a specific group of people. Then, they craft copy that connects with that audience and encourages them to do something.
Copywriters also include SEO (search engine optimization) in their work so everything can be found online through organic searches.
How is copywriting different from content writing?
Copywriting is emotionally driven and entices people to take action.
Content writing is informative and teaches people about a particular subject.
You can include copywriting into content writing by adding copy that entices people to take action.
Do you have copywriting examples I can look at?
Do you offer retainer services?
I do! Every client is unique and I can create a schedule for your copywriting needs that is just right for you!
How do I book a FREE discovery call with you?
I’m so glad you asked! You can fill out the form for your FREE 20-minute right HERE and I’ll be in touch soon!
My 60-Day Manifestation Journal is now ON SALE! Click the image below to grab your copy and start your transformation!
Would you like to receive my wellness blog each week? Sign up here for The Wellness Roundup and receive a FREE gift!
Are you a writer, copywriter, or marketer? Join my writer’s community and I’ll send you my 20 Provocative Writing Prompts:
Copyright @ Total Wellness Copywriting & Elizabeth Gordon.
All images courtesy of Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash, and Font Awesome (thank you!).