Thank you for visiting – I’m glad you’re here.
If you’ve found me, there’s a good chance you’re looking for writing services. You’re in the right place.
I’m a writer and I help health, wellness, and spiritual businesses & practitioners strengthen their brand, sales, engagement, and customer relationships with stellar content and copywriting.
I offer three writing styles: content writing, copywriting, and scriptwriting.
I help tell the story of your health and wellness business so you can make more money, grow your list and influence, and benefit more people.
I formed Total Wellness Copywriting because it celebrates my two passions: writing and good health. I want to help health and wellness industry professionals tell the story of their business while sprinkling in SEO & internet-friendly strategy. I believe in the total wellness of your business, which is built through outstanding and research-based copy.
Successful writing does a few things:
- It tells a great story.
- It engages readers and ignites a feeling of being understood, cared about, and heard.
- It motivates readers to act.
- It solves readers’ problems and adds value to their life.
If you want successful writing for your business or clients, I can help you.
If you’re here, you may struggle with these problems:
- No time/energy to write all the content you need for your business, service, or clients.
- Difficulty describing or articulating what you offer and how to reach the right audience.
- Stress over sales copy or what to talk about in a blog.
- Promoting your business feels like a drag because the writing part feels heavy or insurmountable.
- Lack of ideas for emails or customer sales funnels.
- Frustration writing your website copy because you’re not familiar with SEO practices.
- No interest in writing because it’s not your passion – your business is.
- Failure to craft effective content that is valued by your audience, clients, or customers.
- Low sales, engagement, or bookings because the writing is not grabbing your audience.
This is where I come in!
As a writer, I will help you craft the copy or content you need for your business, clients, or services.
As an SEO copywriter, I add a dash of internet magic so all copy is searchable online.
Here are some situations I can help with:
- You’re a small business owner and want to grow your email list.
- You work at an agency and seek great sales writing for clients or brands.
- You run a small brick-and-mortar store and your website needs a writing facelift.
- You’re launching a class, workshop, or retreat and want to get the word out.
- You have a wellness podcast and you need weekly scripts.
- You’re a doctor who wants to add a weekly blog to your website to grow your clinic’s influence and patient list.
Because I have a passion for health, I specialize in health and wellness copywriting.
My philosophy is that great writing translates.
Whether you need website copy, a product description, or monthly blogs, it’s all about how the writing grabs attention and creates trust with your audience.
This is how I can help you.
As a writer, I craft mindful and heart-centered copy for your business which has the power to increase sales, engagement, and trust.
I can help you include SEO on your website, blogs, or landing pages so that people organically find you and what you offer.
In essence, I create awesome copy that can help any aspect of your health and wellness business or service.
I help shape the story, benefits, and value of your business or service through successful writing.
I can provide the following types of copywriting:
- Mental health
- Copywriting for creative & spiritual entrepreneurs
Why should you work with me?
I’ve been where you are and I understand you.
These are some of the problems great writing can solve:
- Low or unengaged website traffic.
- Low open or click-thru rates and high bounce rates on emails.
- Low conversions on landing/sales pages and advertisements.
- Low conversions on your direct response copy (like email captures).
- Decreased interest in your service or brand from current customers.
- Lack of passion or drive for your business because of marketing snafus.
- Low energy and high stress you feel from online marketing burnout.
I care about health and wellness businesses because the world needs your expertise now more than ever.
Through personal experiences related to health, I have learned valuable information about:
- plant-based eating
- stress cycles & anxiety
- cancer treatment & prevention
- sexual wellness
- energy work
- holistic medicine
- yoga & stretching
- women’s health
- mental health & awareness
- the brain & brain training techniques
I use all this experience in my work.
What’s included when you work with me:
- SEO optimization (where applicable)
- Consumer research
- Scholarly research on all topics
- Clear CTA’s
- Added value for current clients
- Killer copy that captures attention, creates trust and increases engagement
Below, you’ll find all the ways I can help you as well as the button to book a discovery call and the steps to book work.
I’ve also listed the companies I’ve written for and the links to all my online content, so you can get a feel for my work and style.
I have been consistently blogging since 2017 and have 1M+ views on articles, blogs, and quest pieces, which is really fun.
Thank you for visiting and please reach out if you have any questions!
YOUR BUSINESS HAS A STORY TO TELL AND I WANT TO HELP YOU TELL THAT STORY.
I can help you with:
- Website Copy
- Email Marketing
- Product Descriptions
- Landing & Sales Pages
- FB or IG Advertisements
As a health and wellness copywriter, I can assist you by:
- Creating a sales funnel you can be proud of.
- Generating new leads and providing value to current clients.
- Helping your site place higher on Google with SEO optimized copy.
- Creating organic reach that will gain customers who really want what you offer.
- Writing stellar landing/sales pages and product descriptions that convert to sales.
- Increasing your conversion rates and open rates.
- Creating a professional online presence that gives you peace of mind.
- Freeing up your time and energy so you can do the work you love.
Here’s a little bit of my background, which I draw inspiration for all my work:
- I’m a lifetime writer – my work has been on stage, in print, and online.
- I worked in publishing at Condé Nast Publications and gained valuable experience with sales, branding, and marketing at titles like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Bon Appétit, WIRED, and many more.
- I own a spiritual business and know the ups and downs of entrepreneurship – I am in your corner because I’ve been there.
- I am a former Solution Provider with Constant Contact and was a keynote speaker at their Get Down to Business event in Los Angeles. I know the trends of email marketing and it’s one of my favorite pieces of copy to write.
- I’m a member of Write Your Way to Freedom, an ongoing copywriting program with continuing education created by Sarah Turner, who is an experienced medical copywriter, and my mentor.
- I love what I do and enjoy helping clients succeed, grow, and thrive in their businesses.
I hope you decide to take this journey with me.
Work With Me
When you become my client, you become my priority.
Here are my guarantees when we work together:
- Open & clear communication
- Deadline fulfillment
- Expert SEO inclusion in all applicable copy
- Creative marketing ideas & collaboration
- One round of edits for polishing
- An infusion of new energy into your business
- Peace of mind
- Quality writing with heart
I am very pleased to offer the following writing services to help you grow, deepen, and expand your health business or practice.
SEO inclusion and copy that converts visits to sales. Build authority and relevance with search engines like Google & Bing.
Research-backed & SEO inclusion to help your website place on Google and drive traffic to your site. Companies with active blogs typically receive 67% more leads.
Scripts for podcasts, webinars, speeches, interviews, or radio. Keep your event or podcast in an active voice and engage listeners with what is relevant to them and their experience.
Grow your list, attract new clients, and provide added value for current clients. Existing customers are 60-70% likely to buy from you again – nurture that relationship with emails.
Killer keywords for conversions and copy that highlights the benefits of your product or service.
Landing & Sales Pages
Well-crafted sales copy that converts visits to sales and attracts new customers. List the benefits of your product or service to help people solve their problems and experience a transformation.
Facebook and/or Instagram Advertisements
Customer funnels that create trust & authority and convert visits to sales, attract new email subscribers, and increase engagement. Create enticing CTA’s that are clear and make taking action easy. Target your ideal customer by solving their problem.
Booking Writing Services
Interested in working with me?
First, we book a 20-minute discovery call. (The button to book this is below).
This is my chance to ask questions so I can understand where you’re at in your business, where you would like to go, how I can help you, and what kind of copy you are interested in.
I start with one test project with new clients.
After the call, I will send you a proposal with all the details we discussed, the next steps, and the test project information.
If you agree to the test project, I will send you a contract and invoice to get started.
After the test project is done, we will assess how we both feel and if/how we would like to move forward with more projects.
It’s that simple!
Ready to get started?
Below is a list of companies I have written excellent copy for, including email newsletters, press releases, website copy, event marketing, and sales funnel emails.
Blogs, Articles, and Direct Response Copy
My writing can always be found on the following sites:
Elizabeth performed essential work in marketing a 17-minute short film for our independent production company. She shaped an effective press release and developed a multi-platform marketing strategy. Results included acceptance into ten film festivals, some very positive reviews, press coverage, and more than 10,000 views of our trailer across various digital platforms. Elizabeth is smart, thorough, creative, responsive, strategic, and knowledgeable and I couldn’t be more grateful that her formidable talents served the film so well. Thank you, Elizabeth!Hunter Lee Hughes, Fatelink Productions
Elizabeth is a newsletter genius! The newsletters she creates for my business blow my mind. She knows Constant Contact and understands how to use it for its maximum social media potential. She has exceptional creative skill and remains up to date with the latest email marketing trends. I recommend her highly!Mary Sala, Living at Flashpoint
As a fellow writer, there is one person I always send my work to for feedback and that’s Elizabeth. For several years now, Elizabeth has helped guide me on content, SEO, and other creative brainstorming ideas. Her advice has resulted in new business (and as a result great reviews). I am eternally grateful for her expertise and will continue to be!Sena Eicher, Ambiance Matchmaking
Copyright @ Total Wellness Copywriting & Elizabeth Gordon.
All images courtesy of Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash, and Font Awesome (thank you!).